Tecnomax Due TSM-2005 Semiautomatic Capper
Tecnomax Due is a premier provider of capping heads for automatic capping lines. Now their precision-engineered heads are available on semiautomatic machines capable of bottling up to 500 bottles per hour and more.
The TSM-2005 is a motorized benchtop capping machine. A spinning head applies pressure from four adjustable-force rollers to completely seal your capsules.
We send samples of your bottle and caps to Tecnomax Due for testing and fitment prior to delivery, thus ensuring a perfect, no-hassle fit and reliable operation. Please contact us for details and turnaround time.Specifications
- 208/240 V 1-phase power
- "No cap, no roll" safety control
- Safety buttons on each side require simultaneous pressing to start, thereby preventing accidental starts
- Suitable for 30 x 60 mm wine & spirits closures or 28 x 15 mm Stelvin closures
- Works with bottles 20 mm to 1600 mm in diameter, and 80 mm to 350 mm in height
- Head is easily replaceable for different cap sizes
- Operator dependent output of 400-500 bottles per hour