SimpleSpirits Lite Air Diaphragm Distillery Pump
The SimpleSpirits Lite features many of the same benefits as the SimpleSpirits Stainless line, but in a lightweight groundable Acetal resin body.
Our SimpleSpirits pumps feature body, diaphragm, and valve materials that are specifically suited to transferring high-proof spirits. They are also great for pumping olive oil.
SimpleSpirits pumps are ATEX-rated (ATmosphere Explosive) when used as instructed, ensuring your safety and compliance with regulations requiring ATEX-approval. Hytrel® diaphragms provide long life and excellent compatibility with ethyl alcohol and olive oil.
SimpleSpirits pumps are manufactured by VersaMatic, with excellent technical support and easily available spare parts, should you need to make repairs in the field. All pumps feature regulator air controls for variable speed pumping and TC in/out connections.Features
- Groundable acetal resin body for compliance with ATEX directives
- Hytrel® diaphragms for excellent compatibility with high proof spirits and olive oil
- Built-in air filter/regulator and quick-disconnect inlet
- Stainless steel ball valve to control air flow, allowing you to increase/decrease pump speed easily
- 1.5" Tri Clamp inlet/outlet ports
- Can be bolted to any surface, or attach it to your own cart