Schaefer's MS-Series Label Cementers apply a thin layer of glue to the back of any sheet of paper, turning it into a label you can apply to bottles, cases, etc.
A label cementer is inexpensive, simple to use, and allows you to print your own labels for short bottling runs. It can also be used to apply glue to labels that are too intricate or sensitive to print using pressure-sensitive label stock.Specifications:
- MS-6 applies glue to labels up to 6" high
- MS-9 applies glue to labels up to 9" high
- MS-12 applies glue to labels up to 12" high
- Simple dial controls glue application thickness
- Applies glue to labels up to approximately .020 inches thick