Mori's classic R-Series Destemmer-Crushers are the cornerstone of many crush pads. They are easy to clean, dependable, and gentle on grapes while minimizing the production of jacks. The latest generation of Mori's R-Series features a host of upgrades that make them better than ever.
The Mori R30 is capable of destemming/crushing approximately 3-5 tons per hour, while the Mori R40 boasts 4-8 tons per hour of throughput.
Mori R-Series Destemmers are extremely modular and infinitely adjustable, allowing you to tailor your destemming process to a wide variety of grapes.Standard features:
- 230 V, 3-phase power
- Mechanically adjustable variable speed control
- Adjustable length rubber beater bars
- Quick disassembly and easy interior access for thorough cleaning
- Choice of destemming cage size/material
- Easy to clean interior
- 3-5 tons per hour throughput (R30)
- 4-8 tons per hour throughput (R40)
- Destemmer only: The base-level Mori R-Series Destemmer with beater bars and choice of rotating cage
- Destemmer-Crusher: The most popular choice. The standard destemmer plus adjustable-width rubber crushing rollers that can swing away or be removed completely if crushing is not desired for a particular batch.
- Destemer + Hopper: Destem directly into a auger screw hopper that pushes destemmed grapes into your must pump via a 3" Tri Clamp connection
- Destemmer-Crusher + Hopper: Destem, crush, and feed into an auger screw hopper that pushes your crushed grapes into a must pump via a 3" Tri Clamp connection
Choice of Destemming Cages: Destemming cages are made from 304 stainless steel, or food-grade PVC. Plastic cages provide more gentle destemming action with smoothly chamfered edges.
- Stainless Steel, 24 mm holes
- Plastic, 19 mm holes
- Plastic, 24 mm holes
- Plastic, graduated holes from 24 to 18 mm
- Bin Legs: Extended height legs that allow you to destem and crush directly into macro bins.
- Large inlet hopper: for forklift dumping grapes from macro bins
- 230 V, 1-phase power