Mori Dinamica Destemmer-Crushers
Mori's Dinamica series represents the next generation of gentle, effective destemmer-crushers while maintaining the same characteristics of simplicity, sturdiness, and reliability that Mori has been known for since 1922. Its plastic cage and beaters remove stems and jacks better and more gently than stainless steel cages. The cage and beaters rotate in the same direction at different speeds for gentle and effective berry removal.
Its telescopic legs are designed to allow the Dinamica 100 to output directly to a sorting table, t-bin, or pump hopper. The Dinamica 60 can output directly to a sorting table, or pump hopper. With modified legs it can be placed directly over a t-bin.
No tools are required for dismantling and cleaning, making it simple, sanitary and effective. We have tested the Dinamica side-by-side with much more expensive destemmers, and found the Dinamica to be more more effective.
- Interchangeable parts for use with a wide variety of grape varietals and sizes
- Processes 3 to 6 tons per hour (Dinamica 60) or 6 to 12 tons per hour (Dinamica 100)
- Telescopic legs allow output directly to a sorting table
- Motorized, stand-alone, removable (crush/no crush) crusher
- Adjustable rubber crushing rollers
- Gentle plastic cage with 24mm holes minimizes jacks
- Newly designed beater with adjustable rubber blades
- Electronic speed control from 0-100%
See the Dinamica in action: