Our classic close-coupled SQN 50 flexible impeller pump mated with explosion proof (Class I, Group C, Division II hazardous area operation) motor and controls for use in safety-critical environments.
Controls are housed in a continuously purged stainless steel enclosure with fail-safe controls (requires small-volume compressed air source for purging). Three station remote pendant with speed On/Off, Forward/Reverse.
Pump heads are made of cast and machined 316 stainless steel, not formed/bent stainless steel like lesser pumps. This means less required maintenance, less wear and tear on impellers, and no leaking. These units are self-priming up to -10 feet under dry impeller conditions and up to 20 feet under wet.Features:
- Direct drive without belts, pulleys, or gear reducers for increased reliability
- Precision cast head manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- 35' remote control, 30' power cord
- Speeds up to 1800 RPM
- 2" TC inlet and outlet ports (female pipe thread also available)
- Either pipe can be used for suction or discharge
- 30 psi maximum output pressure
- Mounted on a custom stainless steel cart with tool tray and cord hooks
- All components in contact with liquid being pumped are AISI 316 stainless steel
- Sanitary mechanical seal