The SQN 50 is the most reliable flexible impeller pump on the market, bar none. A thick cast 316 Stainless Steel head moves wine, beer, whiskey, mash, and even viscous fluids like molasses. The 2" Tri Clamp inlet and outlet push your product efficiently through transfer lines for bottling, pumpovers, or filtration.
TCW's SQN series pumps have been our bestselling pump for many years. Their rugged construction and reliability have made them the industry standard for flexible impeller pumps. In fact, many of the SQN pumps we sold decades ago are still in use today and being serviced by us.
Jabsco FIP heads are made of cast and machined AISI 316 stainless steel, not pressed stainless steel like lesser pumps. This means less required maintenance, less wear and tear on impellers, and no leaking.
SQN pumps are self-priming up to -10 feet under dry impeller conditions and up to 20 feet under wet.The standard impeller is non-toxic Neoprene (fair for ozone), with Nitrile (not for ozone), EPDM and Viton (both good for ozone) available.
- 5 HP Class I, Div 2 Motor
- Direct drive without belts, pulleys, or gear reducers for increased reliability
- Precision cast head manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- Variable speed controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure with local speed control, start/stop, forward/reverse
- 30' power cord
- Speeds up to 1800 RPM
- 2" TC inlet and outlet ports (female pipe thread also available)
- Either pipe can be used for suction or discharge
- 30 psi maximum output pressure
- Mounted on a custom stainless steel cart with tool tray and cord hooks
- All components in contact with liquid being pumped are AISI 316 stainless steel
- Sanitary mechanical seal
None: The pump's speed and forward/reverse direction can be controlled from the pump's drive only.
Wired, Speed Only: We install a remote control pendant on a 35-foot cord that allows for 0-100% speed control. Forward/Reverse direction can be controlled from the pump's drive only.
Wired, Full Control: We install a remote control pendant on a 10-meter cord that allows for full control of the pump: Reverse/Off/Forward & 0-100% Speed
Wireless, Full Control: We install a remote control receiver and provide a wireless key fob-style remote with a range up to 300 feet. The remote can be recharged via micro USB. The remote allows you to control the pump's direction and speed. We also install a bypass switch that allows you to control the pump locally.
|Pump Head Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Liquid Inlet/Outlet Port Size||2" Tri Clamp|
|Max Liquid Flow Rate||50 GPM|
|Liquid Outlet Pressure||30 PSI|