Jabsco SQN 100 Flexible Impeller Pump
The Jabsco SQN 100 is a high volume flex impeller pump that will empty tanks, tanker trucks, and bins in a blink. It's also great for mash, wort, cider, and even viscous products like molasses.
Jabsco pump heads are known as the best flexible impeller heads because they are made of cast and machined 316 stainless steel, not formed/bent stainless steel like lesser pumps. This means less required maintenance, less wear and tear on impellers, and no leaking. These units are self-priming up to -10 feet under dry impeller conditions and up to 20 feet under wet. The standard impeller is non-toxic neoprene (fair for ozone), with Nitrile (not for ozone), EPDM and Viton (both good for ozone) available.
- Direct drive without belts, pulleys, or gear reducers for increased reliability
- Precision cast head manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- Variable speed controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure with local speed control, start/stop, forward/reverse
- 35' remote control, 30' power cord
- Speeds up to 1800 RPM
- 2" TC inlet and outlet ports (female pipe thread also available)
- Either pipe can be used for suction or discharge
- 30 psi maximum output pressure
- Mounted on a custom stainless steel cart with tool tray and cord hooks
- All components in contact with liquid being pumped are AISI 316 stainless steel
- Sanitary mechanical seal