A light-duty pump that's perfect for small jobs and runs on standard 115 volt power.
- Santoprene diaphragm with Viton valves. Food grade wetted parts.
- Can be run dry without damage and can handle temperatures up to 130° F
- Built-in pressure switch set at 45 psi automatically starts and stops pump when discharge valve is opened and closed
- Self priming and pump can be located up to 8' above liquid level
- Output is aproximately 4 gpm at 20 psi discharge pressure
- Not recommended for use with liquids containing solids in suspension 1mm or greater in size. Use the Flojet Inline Strainer for protection.
|Liquid Flow Rate||4.5 GPM|
|Electrical Cord Length||6'|
|Liquid Inlet/Outlet Port Size||3/4" Hose Barb|
|Electrical Requirements||110 V|